The City of Grand Junction municipal courses are popular choices for golf-related events in the area. Excellent course conditions, playability, and our friendly staff, are just a few reasons why event planners choose us! Come enjoy our professionally designed course that meets the expectations for great tournament play.
Four Great Reasons to choose Lincoln Park or Tiara Rado for Your Next Golf Related Event:
- When it comes to outings, playability is paramount to your guest’s enjoyment: and, there is simply a no more playable yet enjoyable layout in the area.
- Affordable event packages that leave nothing to chance – Or create your own personal package to meet your group’s needs.
- Conveniently located, both courses are ideal locations for tournaments and outings and convenient for all your guests.
- Experienced special event staff to help with every aspect of your event.
At our exceptional courses, we are committed to providing you world-class assistance from the planning stage to the complete production of your event. We want to make your tournament stand out in the minds of your participants for a long time to come.
1) An event form may be picked up at either golf course and submitted for approval to the Parks and Recreation Director.
2) Groups must follow all rules as posted for normal play at the golf courses.
3) The Golf Course Superintendent has the right to close the course at any time when damage may occur to the course.
4) Any damage to the course, clubhouse or equipment caused by the group, will be the responsibility of the sponsoring group and the assessed damage amount will be payable within 7 days from the date of the tournament.
5) Food and soft drinks–facilities are available at each golf course for food and beverage service. All food and beverage must be purchased through the course’s food and beverage concessionaire. Check with respective golf course for menu and costs.
6) Colorado State Liquor Code requires that only alcoholic beverages purchased at the respective golf course must be consumed on the premises or the course.
7) Payment for food, beverages, and all additional charges of the group must be made by the completion of play.
8) In the case of failure to comply with the Course guidelines, person(s) responsible for violations will be asked to leave the premises after an initial warning.
9) Lincoln Park and Tiara Rado Golf Courses are spikeless facilities. Please notify participants and ask them to wear spikeless footwear.